September 9, 2010

KPOP FRIDAYS

Happy Friday everyone!

This week went by so fast! My time at school makes the weeks fly by and before I know it it's time to meet up with all of my Wisconsin friends in downtown Seoul to go out for the weekend and explore the city. Tonight we are all going to meet in an area of Seoul called Hongdae. Hongdae is where the largest/best art university in South Korea is. This area of Seoul is known for its "Korean Hipster" scene and the copious amounts of clubs and bars. I am so excited to spend a weekend here with some good friends!

As I am sure all of your have been waiting anxiously for this: here is the KPOP video for this week. The group is called 2NE1 (read as twenty-one). All my girl students love them and they have a new hit song that I have gotten many recommendations for. The song is called Clap Your Hands. ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment