November 18, 2010

KPOP FRIDAY

Happy Friday!

I have a couple of great things on my plate for this weekend. Tonight I am going into Gangnam with the gang to meet my friend Olivia's Dad who is visiting her in Korea! (Hint Mom and Dad you should come visit me!)

Tomorrow I am going to head into Seoul on a "tour bus" with some teachers and parents of students of my school. I believe we are going hiking and maybe visiting the President's house. I was invited to go on this outing by my Vice Principal; however, our communication that day was spotty. I was told to wear comfortable clothes but bring my ID card for police to check and he said something about the White House. So, I am not really sure what I am getting myself into!

For this Friday's KPOP I am going to leave you a song called "With U" by Big Bang. Big Bang is one of the most popular boy groups in Korea. I recently purchased a pair of socks with a member of Big Bang on them.
Enjoy "With U" by Big Bang. Happy Friday!


1 comment:

  1. AWWW YOU'RE SO LUCKY!!! I want to go to Seoul soo badly!!

    ReplyDelete