December 2, 2010

KPOP

Happy Friday!

I had a great week including some scrabble and the Bucheon Philharmonic Orchestra. A Co-Teacher of mine, was kind enough to invite me and a friend to their performance last night. The concert was actually held in the province's art high school auditorium, Gyeonggi-do Art School, which happens to be right next to my apartment. It was a beautiful and interesting show: a two hour classical music orchestra concert with songs from the Westside story sang in Korean accents.
For this week's music post, I am going to give you an older jam. Sam said he heard this Korean song while he was studying abroad in China in 2008; however, I have been hearing often in the Korean clubs here. So I think it is still quite popular. The artists are Korean DJs and call themselves DJ DOC and the song is called "Run to You". Anyways, great Korean party song. Hope you enjoy it.
"Run to You" DJ DOC.

No comments:

Post a Comment