February 17, 2011

KPOP Friday

Happy Friday everyone!

I am just finishing up my second week of desk warming after my Winter Vacation. I have one more week of warming until the new school year starts on March 2nd.

Last weekend was pure bliss. It was our first weekend back in Seoul and it was my good friend Olivia's birthday.
We stayed in Hongdae and lived it up. We tried a couple great new resturants, clubbed at one of our favorite places in Seoul, Cocoon, and late night norebanged.
Here is a video of inside Cocoon on a Friday night. One of the best clubs in Korea. Two stories and always packed! And yes we are dancing on the stage next to the DJ.

Thanks for such a great welcome back weekend everyone! Happy Birthday Olivia! (video filmed in Insadong on a public internet screen!)

This weekend the crew is heading out to the countryside for a ski weekend at Yong Pyong Resort. I can't wait to try some Korean skiing. I will be sure to report back with pictures and videos of the "Best Ski Resort in Korea."

And now for my KPOP Friday pick. This week I am going to leave you with a new single off of TOP and GD's new album, High High. The song is called "Baby Goodnight" and the video is wonderful. TOP and GD are both in the mega KPOP band called Big Bang. They recently collaborated in a duet album that was released in December. They used the playboy bunny symbol for the art work of their album cover. Classy Korea. They are two of the hottest men in KPOP, just ask any Korean teenage girl. Look for more KPOP Fridays off this album, I am loving it.


Enjoy TOP and GD with "Baby Goodnight"!

No comments:

Post a Comment