December 9, 2010

KPOP Friday

Happy Friday!

This week was good; however, I got pretty sick and have been trying to recover so I can fully enjoy my weekend. I ended up taking a sick day on Tuesday; which we have 15 paid sick days for the year (awesome). Tonight, I am heading to Swuon, a southern city, to a good-bye dinner and party for our friend Alex Kimball who is going back to the States this week. We will miss you in Korea!

For music, I am going to give you a video by Lee Hyori called Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. "Lee Hyori is the love child of Beyonce and Lady Gaga"--Prez Hilton. She has the style of Gaga and the dance moves of Beyonce. Nothing less of fully entertaining. Check out her video for Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (the name of the song itself is comical). Don't miss the dance break at 2:25.

Enjoy "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang" by Lee Hyori

No comments:

Post a Comment